Insurance Products


Get ready to set sail with a discounted Boat Insurance policy from Farm Bureau Insurance.

Find an Agent

Arkansas Boat Owners Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions

Is coverage required by law?

  • Yes, Arkansas law requires motorboats with motors rated in excess of 50 hp and all personal watercraft to have a minimum of $50,000 of liability coverage per occurrence.
  • State law also requires that any operator born on or after January 1, 1986 have Arkansas Game & Fish Commission Boater Education certification. You can learn about boating education by clicking here.

Are there any discounts available?

Yes, the following discounts are available:

  • Boater Education Discount: discount available if the named insured has completed a boater education course.
  • Multi-Boat Discount: discount that applies if 2 or more boats are insured for a member.
  • Multi-Policy Discount: discount that applies if the insured also has a homeowner or auto policy.

Still have questions about Boat Owners insurance? Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent, and they can steer you in the right direction.

Our Boat Owners insurance policy is a product of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Inc.

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.