Insurance Products

Property Owners

Customize your coverage to protect where you work and live.

Find an Agent

Property Owners Insurance Coverage

Do you have a barn, rental property, or mobile home? Find the policy that is right for you. Our Property Owners policy provides protection for many types of properties.

Types of Damage We Cover

  • Fire and lightning
  • Wind and hail
  • Explosion
  • Smoke
  • Riot or civil commotion
  • Aircraft
  • Motor vehicles
  • Collapse
  • Falling objects

Types of Properties & Items We Insure

  • Owner, tenant and seasonally occupied dwellings
  • Mobile homes
  • Barns
  • Poultry houses
  • Hog houses
  • Farm storage buildings
  • The contents of these structures

Customize Your Policy with these Additional Coverages

  • Personal liability
  • Vandalism and malicious mischief
  • Breakage of glass
  • Sudden and accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
  • Freezing of plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems and domestic appliances
  • Sudden and accidental loss caused by surges of artificially generated electrical currents
  • Theft
  • Loss of rental value

Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent for complete details regarding specific policy coverages and rates.

Our Property Owners insurance is a product of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Inc.

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.