Insurance Products


Learn more about our Inland Marine insurance policies and what they cover.

Find an Agent

Frequently Asked Questions

Why do I need an Inland Marine policy?

Many Homeowner policies limit the amount of coverage available on several categories of personal property such as jewelry, furs, guns, cameras, golf equipment, musical instruments, computers and many types of collectibles. Your property’s value may exceed the amount of coverage available under your Homeowner policy. All perils may not be included on your homeowner policy. Farm Bureau Insurance’s Inland Marine policy provides you a way to adequately insure these items.

Does the Inland Marine policy provide watercraft liability coverage?

The Inland Marine policy provides coverage for physical damage only. Watercraft liability may be obtained on our Boat Owner‘s policy, Homeowner policy or General Liability policy.

How are losses settled?

Depending on the item insured, losses are settled either on an actual cash value basis or a stated value basis. Your declaration will specify either ACV or a stated value on each individual item insured.

Wondering if an Inland Marine policy is right for you? Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent, and they’ll be able to make an expert recommendation.

Our Inland Marine insurance is a product of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Inc. 

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.