Insurance Products

Inland Marine

Protect valuables you move like jewelry, firearms, and equipment.

Find an Agent

Inland Marine Insurance

Farm Bureau Insurance’s Inland Marine policy provides coverage for a wide range of items that are considered mobile or movable.


Our Inland Marine policy provides coverage for all risks except those which are specifically excluded in the policy.

The Inland Marine policy can insure personal articles, farm equipment, cargo, livestock, boats and motors, and more.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Why do you need an Inland Marine policy? How are losses settled? Learn more about how the policy works to protect your property.

Do you have property you need to protect while in transit? From the rings on your fingers to a cross-country move, we can insure your property. Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent to learn more.

Our Inland Marine insurance is a product of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Inc. 

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.