Free Identity Theft Services for Auto Policy Holders
When you have a car insurance policy* with Farm Bureau Insurance, you have the added benefit of free, unlimited, one-on-one access to experienced identity fraud specialists from CyberScout®, the nation’s leader in identity management and fraud education.
As a Farm Bureau Insurance automobile policyholder, you and your household family members ** have free, unlimited one-on-one access to a highly experienced fraud specialist. This policyholder benefit is free, no matter how many times you use it. No enrollment forms are needed. Because this is not an insurance product, obtaining free service does not require filing a claim and will not affect your policy or your premium in any way.***
How Identity Theft Works
Thieves want to steal your identity. Don’t let them get away with it!
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into ATMs, and rummage through garbage in the search for their next victim. In the blink of an eye, criminals misuse bits and pieces of your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit and make unauthorized purchases. If you’re the victim, you need expert help now.
What To Do
If you suspect fraud and need immediate assistance, call Farm Bureau Insurance immediately at 866-275-7322.
Call immediately to lock out identity thieves if you experience the following:
- If your wallet or purse is lost or stolen.
- If your home or mailbox is burglarized.
- If you see suspicious charges on your credit or debit account.
- If you notice someone looking over your shoulder while you use an ATM or laptop.
- If you find out that an organization you deal with has had a security breach.
- If you want to protect the personal information of your deceased spouse.
- When planning a local or cross-country move.
- When you or your spouse are slated for active military service abroad.
- When you’re getting married, separated, or divorced.
Identity Theft Services
Recovery and Resolution
You don’t have to face the risk alone. We help by providing the following services:
- Unlimited personal assistance from the same dedicated fraud specialist.
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors, government agencies, including credit file alerts.
- Phone calls and help in preparation of all resolution documents.
- Assistance filing a police report and creating a Fraud Victim Affidavit, as needed.
- Comprehensive case file to aid law enforcement and claims’ handling.
- One year of free fraud monitoring of 1,000 public record databases for victims, plus one year of free credit monitoring including a 3-in-1 credit report for identity theft victims.
- Medical identity theft assistance.
- Assistance with child identity theft.
- Up to a year of follow-up to make sure identity theft doesn’t happen again.
Replace documents and identification lost, stolen or destroyed while traveling abroad or after a natural disaster or fire, with:
- Worldwide toll-free access to a fraud specialist, when you call us before you leave the U.S.
- Rapid replacement of travel documents needed to return home.
- Follow-up to protect against or resolve identity theft after you return to the country.
- Post-disaster assistance with emergency authentication.
- Assistance accessing, protecting and reassembling financial, credit and employment data and files.
Click here to visit our ID Theft educational website, updated daily, featuring:
- ID RiskCompass: An interactive assessment tool that gauges your risk based on a series of questions.
- Knowledge Center providing the latest news, best practices, tip sheets, videos, and more.
- Monthly Newsletters
- Preventive tips and guidelines.
*Coverage does not apply to School bus policies.
**Identity Theft Services are available to a spouse and/or relative under 23 years old who lives in the household.
***Identity Theft Services are not insurance and do not reimburse for any financial losses.