Insurance Products


When property isn't located at your home or business, Inland Marine can offer the protection you need against loss or damage.

Find an Agent

Inland Marine Insurance Coverages

The Inland Marine policy from Farm Bureau Insurance provides coverage for all risks except those which are specifically excluded in the policy.

Personal Articles

Personal Articles such as jewelry, furs, guns, cameras and golf equipment.

Farm Equipment

Farm Equipment such as tractors, combines, pickers, and irrigation equipment.


Cargo such as feed, seed, livestock, minnows and household personal property in transit.


Livestock both scheduled (per animal) and unscheduled (per herd) are available.

Boats and Motors

Arkansas law requires minimum watercraft liability limits for some types of watercraft.

Do you have questions about if our Inland Marine policy covers your items? Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent to find out.

Our Inland Marine insurance is a product of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Inc. 

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.