How to Report an Insurance Claim
Report a claim by phone. Call: 1-866-275-7322
Report a Claim Online – Log In To Your Account
Report a Claim by MobileAgent app
What to Do After a Car Accident
Steps to follow after an automobile accident:
- Report the accident to the local police or highway patrol.
- Obtain the license tag number of all cars involved in the accident.
- Obtain the names, addresses, and license numbers of the other drivers involved in the accident.
- Obtain the name and addresses of all witnesses, injured persons, and occupants of the other cars.
- Before leaving the accident, give your name and address to the police and other drivers.
- Do not discuss the accident or sign any statements or reports about the accident, except with the police or your own insurance agent or adjuster.
- Obtain a copy of the police officer’s accident report.
- Report the claim by either contacting your insurance agent or by calling us toll free at 1-866-275-7322.
Log in to your account to report an Automobile claim.
What to Do After Property Loss
In the event of property loss:
- For fire claims, report the damage to your fire department. For burglary, theft and vandalism claims, report the damage to the police as soon as possible.
- Report your claim as soon as possible by calling toll free 1-866-275-7322.
- Protect the property from further damage.
- If repairs are required, make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property and keep an accurate record of repairs and expenses.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal property showing the quantity, description, and present value.
- Keep all bills, receipts and related documents to justify the figures in the inventory.
Log in to your account to report a Property Loss claim.