Insurance Products


Whether you rent or own your home, we offer coverage protection for your residence and belongings.

Find an Agent

Our Home Insurance Coverage Options

Traditional Homeowners Coverage

Subject to eligibility, our homeowners insurance policies provides protection for your dwelling, including qualifying private structures, as well as protection for your personal property (sometimes referred to as your “contents”).

Farm Bureau Insurance offers:

  • Dwelling Coverage
  • Private Structure Coverage
  • Personal Property / Content Coverage
  • Additional Living Expense Coverage
  • Liability Coverage

Likewise, our homeowners coverage provides expense reimbursement for any additional living expenses you may incur because of a covered loss. These additional living expenses may include lodging, meals, and other extra expenses you incur when forced from your home because of a covered loss. (Many of these coverages are offered in a pre-set limit that varies with the value of your home, so you may want to visit with your agent about increasing some of these limits.)

You may secure additional liability protection under your homeowners policy for such activities as second home locations, rental homes you own, or watercraft liability. You may also want to consider increasing your liability limits to provide your family with additional financial protection.

Optional endorsements include:

  • Replacement Cost
  • Optional Perils
  • Sewage Backup

Coverage for Condos & Townhouses

Owning a condominium or townhouse is often different from owning a traditional home. Typically, an association is responsible for the building structure and common areas, whereas the owner is responsible for the interior construction of the unit.

Whatever your situation, our condo policy provides coverage for most of the same risks that our traditional homeowner policy covers – with a few provisions to allow for the differences. Personal property, additional living expenses, personal liability and medical payments to others injured on your property are all covered.

Renters Insurance Coverage

The idea that renters don’t need homeowners insurance is a misconception. Although you don’t own the structure you live in, you still want to protect your family and belongings. Since your landlord owns the structure, our renter’s policy doesn’t include dwelling or other structure coverage. However, personal property, additional living expenses, personal liability and medical payments to others injured on your rented property are all covered.

Are you ready to insure your home? Contact your nearest agent, and we’ll find the policy that works best for you.

Our Homeowners insurance is a product of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas, Inc. 

Download the MOBILE agent App

MOBILE agent offers on-the-go convenience with 24/7 access to account information. Review your policies, report a claim, contact a local agent, or request emergency roadside assistance — all with a few taps of your screen.