You’re a safe driver who loves road trips, those occasional treks home to visit relatives, and even business trips (when the weather’s great and you’re running on time). Secure in knowing that your car is insured, you’re packed and ready to roll.
But wait—is it possible that you could be underinsured?
Does the thought of a flat tire, a set of keys you can see perched on the front seat of your locked-out vehicle, or a fuel needle pointing directly to “E” on your dashboard fill you with fear or frustration?
With an estimated 14 percent of Arkansas’s 2.9 million registered vehicles getting on the road every day without insurance protection, the possibility of encountering a stranded motorist who may have no one to call in the event of a breakdown is heightened. It can slow traffic and make the roads more dangerous for the rest of us, especially in bad weather or during rush hours.
Don’t take the risk of driving without insurance that provides roadside assistance when you need it.
Protect Yourself with Farm Bureau Insurance Roadside Assistance Service
The beginning of a new year is the right time to give your car insurance coverage a close inspection, and your local agent at Farm Bureau Insurance in Arkansas can make sure you have the right roadside insurance protection for every driver in your family.
In addition to peace of mind, what else does roadside assistance offer?
What Farm Bureau Insurance Roadside Assistance Provides
Roadside Assistance is available anytime your covered auto is disabled. Farm Bureau Insurance will pay up to $75* for reasonable expenses incurred for:
- Jump starts
- Tire change (requires inflated spare tire)
- Fuel delivery (up to two gallons)
- Lockout service (cost of keys not included)
- Winch (within 10 ft. of road)
Suggested Emergency Items
This is also a good time to stock your car with a few items that could come in handy in case of a breakdown or other emergency. Suggested items include:
- Phone charger
- Flashlight with fresh batteries
- Empty gasoline can
- Spare tire
- Tools and the know-how needed to change a tire, or a can of Fix-a-Flat or similar sealant
- Bottled water and non-perishable snacks
Check in on the many other auto insurance options offered by Farm Bureau Insurance in Arkansas.
Take a little time to do a tune-up on your car insurance. It can help pave the way for a safe, happy, and well-traveled new year! Find an agent to get a quote on auto insurance and get free roadside assistance.
- If the covered auto or automobile is a motorhome or truck, other than a pickup truck, the maximum benefit payable per occurrence is $500.
- Accidents, vandalism, and acts of God are not covered under Roadside Assistance. No trailers, motorcycles, or rental cars are covered under the program. If the cost of service exceeds coverage limits, the insured is responsible for payment of the overage.