Enjoy Paper-Free Convenient Billing from Farm Bureau Insurance
Paperless billing from Farm Bureau Insurance saves paper, helps the planet—and helps you eliminate clutter. This FREE service ensures that you’ll never miss a bill, because invoice notifications are sent to you electronically via email or text. No paper, no waste, no problem, and you’re only a few clicks or taps away from getting started.
How to Switch to Paperless Billing
Just call or stop by your local county office and ask for paperless billing, or follow the steps below to make the switch yourself.
- Click here to log in to your online Farm Bureau Insurance account. (If you have not yet registered for access, click here to sign up.)
- Select VIEW ACCOUNT.
- Select Preferences from the main menu.
- Under Current Invoice Delivery Method click on Go Paperless!
- Under Invoice Delivery Method select PAPERLESS.
- Under Notifications for New Invoices select either Email or SMS Text. You’ll need to click on the appropriate link to enter your email address or cell phone number as well.
- Under Paperless Invoice and Notification Terms & Conditions, check the terms and conditions box. Then, click the button labeled Save Invoice Delivery Changes.
- You’re now paperless!