The jingle of sleigh bells is softly ringing in the air, growing louder every day. While we await Santa’s flight through the skies, a digital toy box is lighting up for you and your kids to create some holiday cheer.
Track Santa’s Sleigh and More on the Google Santa Tracker
Google’s Santa Tracker is a visual feast for the whole family, primed to update with the jolly giver’s latest progress. Along with a countdown clock to Santa’s arrival, the website features all kinds of quirky animation, videos, and interactive games. Your little one will have a blast playing until the big man gets here.
For instance, you can create your own elf, providing colorful outfits and wacky hair-dos. Or maybe you want to help Santa trim his beard and paint his mustache blue in the digital barber shop, getting him ready for his big selfie.
Activities on the Santa Tracker Website
Other fun activities include:
- Code Lab: Put together steps using basic coding tools to help Santa find his lost presents in a forest maze.
- Snowball Storm: Use your agility to avoid snowballs and navigate snowy hills to pick up the presents that have been dropped from Santa’s sleigh.
- Present Drop: Score points by landing your presents on various point flags, but get ready to sweat as the music speeds up and the clock ticks down.
- Translations: Learn various holiday-themed words and phrases in global languages thanks to Google Translate.
- Snowbox: An engineer’s dream—construct your snowman before he rolls down the hill.
- Santa Search: A holiday-themed iteration of “Where’s Waldo” to test your visual senses.
- Jamband: Play in a musical playground at your own band’s holiday jam session.
- Gum Ball Tilt: test your dexterity with this challenging and entertaining balancing act by guiding gum balls down candy canes and into the collector to earn points.
Here’s the capper—you can start tracking Santa on the big day as he ventures around the world to bring presents and joy to you and your friends and neighbors.
Were you good this year? If Santa brought you a high value item such as jewelry or other collectible, cover it with an Inland Marine insurance policy. Learn more about the policy and get a free quote by contacting a local agent near you.