SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, INTERMEDIATE
SUMMARY: Design, code, test and analyze software programs and applications. Analyze and amend errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with preference given to those with a 2.8 GPA or higher. One (1) to three (3) years of programming experience.
Experience working with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, HTML, VB.Net, C#, SQL. Experience in mobile application development, COBOL programming or financial related work a definite plus.
- Possess positive attitude,strong communication skills and the willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well independently and with others in a multi-task environment.
- Perform basic research to assist in developing or modifying programs.
- Ability to work with other departments to resolve issues and gather requirements for enhancements.
- Provide quality results in a timely manner.
This is a “HYBRID” work position.