OFFICE CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE – LITTLE ROCK, FORT SMITH, JONESBORO, TEXARKANA, ARKANSAS
Responsible for resolving property damage and injury claims caused by or incurred by an insured. This includes verifying coverage, determining liability, evaluating damages and affecting a settlement with the parties involved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Proficiency in written and oral communications (bilingual a plus) including letter/memo writing skills, punctuation, grammar and dictation.
- Must be able to speak effectively before groups of customers/employees.
- Use practical problem solving skills and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to lift/move up to ten (10) pounds.
- Ability to use close vision.
- Experience in using personal computers and laptop.
- Detail orientated with good organization skills.
- Ability to work with the public and present oneself in a professional manner.