This position is in Gainesville, FL and in this role you will underwrite, quote, rate, renew and monitor the Personal/Farm/Commercial lines of business.
- Determine the degree of risk on commercial policies.
• Review loss history of policyholders.
• Evaluate, accept, modify, reject, cancel and/or non-renew applications or existing policies.
• Initiate inspections and field audits.
• Provide underwriting assistance to agency force.
• Handle all duties associated with treaty exception requests.
• Act as the Flood Coordinator.
• Attend various meetings and participates in special projects
• Bachelor’s Degree, Majoring in Business or related field is required
• 2-4 years related underwriting experience