CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE TRAINEE – Jonesboro, AR
DUTIES:Investigate, evaluate, validate, analyze, negotiate and settle property and casualty claims as assigned. Participate in training and continuing education courses to gain knowledge, skills and ability to perform functions. Works under the supervision of Senior Claims personnel and management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Insurance, Risk Management, Business, Agriculture Business or related field.
- Abiltiy to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and assume additional responsibilities.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
This is an entry level position with growth potential.